Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mango Peach Salsa, Revisited



I have mentioned my love for Mango Peach salsa before. Remember? Well, I took a break from it for awhile, mostly because it was $5 and I thought I could only get it at Costco.

On Saturday I went to Smith's grocery store, and who was sitting there on the shelf, yearning to go home with me? Mr. Mango Peach Salsa.

I gave him a lift home.

I then ate Mr. Salsa, in his entirety, in one sitting (luckily, he was not as big as the Costco salsa).

On Monday, I went back. I enticed yet another Mr. M. P. Salsa into my cart. Oh, yum.

Today I found that Yankee Candle makes this:


Do you think I could just smell it and get the same satisfaction?

No?

Well, I can't burn candles in our apartment anyway.

Darn.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again my friend! I wish I liked mango salsa, Okok I like Bajios mango salsa. A candle though! That candle is a liar! He's starting to make me mad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I'll have to see if they sell it out East. I'm sure they do. You would know!!!!

    ReplyDelete